Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Spring Break
Today is officially the first day of spring. It's still real cold here though..
So on the last week of school before spring break, school was actually already out. People were skipping classes like ropes (k thats just bad english aaron). But not me of course, no sirrie. I skipped lunch though.. that, you have to pardon!
This is Trevor, the only one able to drive us out for some authentic singaporean lunch.

Yeah .... thats him.
He drove us to Banana Leaf, this really good singaproean slash malaysian restaurant. Very good food! We only had an hour and 15 minutes to drive there, eat and drive back to school for last period. Sadly, we spent about 15 minutes just trying to park the car!

We couldn't get this wheel

off the sidewalk. THe firemen in the firestation across the road were laughing at us.. no at trevor! only trevor.
Laksa and Pulut Hitam... i like i like.


I just came back from seattle, where i didn't do anything but shop. My first real dose of retail therapy. I'm not a virgin no more! Man.. 4 days of shopping. Hey, retail therapy doesn't work! I'm so broke... i feel so down. =(
downtown seattle


The space needle. Or sky needle. or something to that effect.

shopping!


Karen

Matthew

Sorry Amy no pictures of you, because you deleted them all!
Yesterday while i was waiting at Karen and Matthew's school to walk them back home after their classes, i was reading a copy of Teen People. it's one of those girly teen magazines. It's hilarious! Guys if you haven't read one of those girly teen magazines, go grab one! It's super duper funny i tell you! Oh i gotta take a picture of it..

There, with chad michael murray on the cover (who isn't THAT hot Amy).
It's hilarious! I read this article on how to deal with boys (for girls). There were tips on how to get the boy you've always wanted, how to deal with your dumb ex bf, how to deal with the bully who has started to become nice to you etc etc. It's hilarious! They say stuff like this:" Go up to your ex bf and say hi. This doesn' mean 'Hi, I want to date you again.' It means 'Hi-I'm over it!'" "
I almost dropped dead laughing on an elementary school playground.
K i better stop talking about shopping and girly magazines. My mom might get the wrong idea.

Snow in vancouver in march??
ALJL
(the pirate who doesn't do anything)